[plug] Spam from The Maverick Partnership

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Dec 13 12:58:21 WST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Luke Dudney wrote:

> They often use a Reply-To address of a free webmail service like
> china.com, which are easy to block.
> Just block those as they come. In postfix's header_checks, I have
>
> /^Reply-To:.*(cometowa at china\.com|invescl at yahoo\.com\.au|ausmarketing at china\.com|adelematyas1535 at excite\.com|heribertobrett1404 at excite\.com)/
> REJECT

Just to check;
1. Any header line label (eg From, Reply-To, Resent-From) can be used in
place of the "Reply-To" in the line above?
2. The REJECT command has the same effect of REJECT in ipchains - buries
the communication, but does not send a message back to the sender
indicating that the message has been rejected (or, is it DENY in ipchains
that does that?) ?

--
Bret Busby