[plug] nvidia/suse 7.3 blues

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Thu Dec 13 23:41:34 WST 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:46:31PM +0800, John Knight wrote:
> I have the problem of not being 'l33+', but I am learning the delicate
> art of how to become l33+.  ;)

Oh _please_ don't become a mysterious string of letters and numbers and
symbols, John, it'd mean I'd have to dig out my anti-leet-speak club and
start waving it around menacingly in your approximate direction.

And dammit, it's a heavy club, and exercise is not something I approve of.

> Thanks again guys!
> nhoJ

XFree86 is just one of those tricky buggers in the Linux world. There's
just such an enormous variety of ways in which little things can go
wrong... at least it keeps life interesting. Well, sort of.

:-]
Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/

--
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance.