[plug] RealAudio

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Sun Dec 16 22:24:02 WST 2001

On 16 Dec 2001, Bill Kenworthy wrote:

> How can I save a realaudio track to disk?  Both galeon and netscape
> spawn realplayer which does not have a save function so all I can do is
> listen, not record the track unless I do a loopback (seems my soundcard
The best way I found is to get the address and dl it to disk, left mouse
click, save link as option, or ftp, wget or some other good grabbing
proggy

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */