[plug] RealAudio

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 16 22:38:24 WST 2001

This is streaming audio - doesnt work like that as far as I can see
(requires a client to control the stream, its not a download function) -
appears there's an application (vsound) written specifically to
intercept realplayer's output to overcome the lack of a "save as"
function.  I will be checking it out tomorrow as its getting late.

BillK