[plug] isp

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Dec 19 22:11:37 WST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:00, Anthony Jones wrote:

> 3GB a month is starting to get a bit more reasonable though.  500MB a month
> is a joke.

Their adsl express, corporate and commerce packages still charge over 500mb
tho.  That's one reason why I haven't upgraded to adsl.  That and the $1300
for the adsl router I'll apparently need to keep multiple ips.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Command, n.:
	Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
	such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.