[plug] running MYOB under WINE?

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Wed Dec 19 22:42:16 WST 2001

Anthony Hollingsworth wrote:

> I've run MYOB First accounts using wine with a useable level of success.
> Didn't even have to try anything special, however MYOB was already installed
> and running on my windows partition. Don't know how it would go installing
> through wine tho.

Don't know about MYOB, but I know Quickbooks doesn't work.  It's the only
Windoze app I want to run under wine, which is a pain because I have to bloat my
machine up with vmware instead.  There's a bug report in at Codeweavers.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)