[plug] isp

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Dec 20 10:52:58 WST 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:48, Wayne Vovil wrote:
> Hi
>
> Firstly, thanks to all those that responded; even if it did stray from my
> original questions into ADSL etc etc.
>
> One question, what is WAIX??
>
> One observation - no one appeared to recommend the isp they were actually
> using!

Actually, I did.  I've been using iinet since 93.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

The problems of business administration in general, and database management in
particular are much to difficult for people that think in IBMese, compounded
with sloppy english.
		-- Edsger Dijkstra