[plug] firewall rules

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Wed Dec 26 13:32:22 WST 2001

John Breen [mailto:locutus at borg.apana.org.au] wrote:

> I was, for some time, running SmoothWall.  Unfortunately, I had
> issues with
> the DoV setup on SmoothWall that I was unable to resolve, even using
> patches specifically designed to do that.  So I moved to debian.

Interestingly enough I am using Smoothwall in the same setting (though with
an external NetSpider). Are you using a NetJet ??? What specific issues
where you having ???

Traverse (http://www.traverse.com.au) are now selling a box designed to have
smoothwall (or what ever else you want) installed on it and utilise there
new slimline/half height NetJets. They have even become a smoothwall
reseller. Makes me think that it is probably just a config issue and not a
smoothwall specific thing.

Michael Hunt