[plug] sms -> computer

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Thu Dec 27 10:54:03 WST 2001

I use Vodafone, and they have a sms to email gateway.  It works
basically like an sms, where you send the email address, space, and then
the message to a number, and the rest is taken care of.  I think I found
this on MyVodafone (shudder).  I think this is the answer you are
looking for.

If you are with Vodafone, have a hunt there.  Or pressure me into
finding where I found that out.

Cheers.

Darrell