[plug] sms -> computer

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Dec 27 11:32:39 WST 2001

Or purchase a Wavecom SMS modem/mobile phone on a serial port, or cheaper
still, buy a mobile on the cheapest plan you can that has serial. That way
wou can verify the number the SMS has come from yourself.

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Australian Debian Conference: http://www.linux.org.au/conf/debiancon.html