[plug] 3d problem

Christian Müller mullerc at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 27 14:42:47 WST 2001

I have exactly the same problem and still have not found a solution for it!
I went through everything; updating bioses, drivers, exchanging hardware,
the same thing always happens. The problem is that the computer freezes at
random times during 3d games, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes I
can go for more than an hour or so.

Christian