[plug] 3d problem

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Dec 27 15:53:12 WST 2001

You haven't got ACPI enabled in the BIOS have you?

Because ACPI can wreak havoc with SB Live! sound cards, causes all sorts
of problems.  It might be fine normally with ACPI on in Windows and
that, but when you go into games, its probably using EAX (3D directional
sound) and that might be where it dies...

/ Ben