[plug] OT: Celeron vs Athlon

mpople at orbeng.com.au mpople at orbeng.com.au
Thu Feb 1 14:03:54 WST 2001

Me and a mate just finished building up and Thunderbird 1130, 256mg ram,
Asus a7v mb, asus geforce2 v7700 64mb, 30gb ata100 7200 Quantum FB, sblive ,
swann modem, DVD all for $2400
and it absolutly rocks (as could be expected) well worth the cash , we went
all out and i dont consider $2400 really overpriced for that sort of grunt
(we could of knocked a few bucks off buy going to other less reputable
shops)

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

The contents of this email (including any attachments) may be
privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please advise us immediately (you can contact us by telephone
on +61 8 9441 2311 by reverse charge) and then permanently
delete this email together with any attachments. We appreciate
your co-operation.

Whilst Orbital endeavours to take reasonable care to ensure
that this email and any attachments are free from viruses or other
defects, Orbital does not represent or warrant that such is explicitly
the case

(C) 2000: Orbital Engine Company (Australia) PTY LTD and its
affiliates