[plug] umount /cdrom

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Thu Feb 1 23:49:02 WST 2001

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Bernard Blackham wrote:

> > I think you've found yourself a kernel bug
>
> Doh! Uhh... should I do anything? I have no idea how to reproduce it.

Unless it happens again I wouldn't worry about it. I think I've had
it happen to me once before.  You could report it to the kernel list but I
doubt they have much time for 2.2.x atm.. :)

> (Irony is it's a RH6 CD in a Debian machine...

Ahh, well that explains.. Debian is hanging on to the disc until it has
finished melting it away... ;)

> Or should I just upgrade to 2.4.1 already and hope for the best?

I wouldn't upgrade to 2.4.x just for that reason, unless it's a regular
occurrance.

 - Matt