[plug] umount /cdrom

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Feb 2 00:01:46 WST 2001

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:49:02PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> I wouldn't upgrade to 2.4.x just for that reason, unless it's a regular
> occurrance.

2.4.1 is a bit of a dog, IMHO. Lots of unresolvable sybols, in various
modules. md (RAID, Logicla Volume Management) came under fire on the
kernel list, as did some module that exported some private symbols
(containing the moniker "__" indicating "private, don't export").

I have 2.4.0 running on Debian/unstable w/DevFS....

Yours,
	James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.rcpt.to/~james