[plug] Webcam

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Feb 2 08:32:40 WST 2001

No worries Scott !
hahahaa, well, my server here acts as three different servers:
a) webcam
b) JavaRadio
c) streaming audio

Windows could prolly do it all on the same machine but I dunno, Windows
isn't installed on that machine and that's the way it's staying !! :-)

You saying you've got a USB camera there, right?

/Kai