[plug] Webcam

Scott scott at bizzpro.com.au
Fri Feb 2 00:28:10 WST 2001

Ya USB logitech quickcam express
i was doing some checking up today and it seems there hasn't been any
drivers written for my particular brand of webcam(serves me right for doing
it cheap). The logitech site says stay tuned for linux drivers but i wont
hold my breath.
I need my server to eventually do:
Apache
Local mail and internet mail
Samba file server
WebCam
Win4Lin I need office i can't be bothered retraining my staff to use Star
office.
I can get all to work under debian except for obviously my USB webcam so i
was hoping someone can point me in the right direction of what to do? Can
you still buy parallel webcams?

Scott