[plug] Perl Query...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Feb 2 16:12:55 WST 2001

Kim Covil wrote:

> Class->$bink(@args) works for me... but remember the first argument that
> is given to the sub is "Class" where it would normally be $obj in the
> example I gave...

Yeah, that was my hiccup. *sigh*
It was only when I rewrote the simple runnable example I was trying to use
CGI.pm instead of my custom module - and the example worked - that I realised
the problem was me, not Perl. ^_^;;

Thanks for the info on the Class::$bink technique too - I'll hang on to it for
future reference. ^_^

It's nice knowing there ARE Perl Guru's in Perth - when I ask people at work
"Know any Perl Gurus?" and they say "Yes, you", it's not very helpful when I'm
the one with the problem. -_^

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :