[plug] GeForce Video card question

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Tue Feb 6 08:46:18 WST 2001

Chris.

Go to www.evil3d.net <http://www.evil3d.net>  (Thanks again Hooli ;-)), and
read the article on installing the drivers for all Nvidia cards (including
Geforce2mx) for your particular distribution. None of the distros fully
config the Nvidia cards for 2D and 3D during installation, just basic 2D.

Then, install Quake 3 Arena (demo or full version), run it and then pick
your jaw up from off the ground.

Dennis.