[plug] X Windows Desktop Environment

Colin Rothnie colinr at tiwest.com.au
Mon Feb 19 08:08:06 WST 2001

It would be amiss of me not to mention WinAxe at this point.  We recently
purchased six copies for use as X Servers on NT4 boxes, running X programs
on our Linux server & old Ultrix server.  I have been very happy with the
product, which also happened to be the cheapest X Server I found. A demo
version (1 hr limit) is available for download at
http://www.labtam.fi/index1.html . WinAxe was previously known as X-WinPro.

Cheers
Colin Rothnie