[plug] Re : Leon Brooks

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Wed Feb 21 09:27:56 WST 2001

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 04:13:03PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> The Thought Assassin wrote:
>
> > Given Leon's voluminous posting record, I think we can interpret any post
> > he doesn't reply to as a "Nope, no idea".
>
> ...or, ``I've been kind of busy, what month is it?'' (-:

We can tell when you've had a busy month... you reply to ALL of the
messages you would have replied to in that month within about a 15
minute period.  The effect is similar to when the mail server on sparck
has been down for a few days and it suddenly brought back up except the
storm of emails that follows are all from the same person. ;-)