[plug] Wine and patches

Russell Keith-Magee keithmag at cs.curtin.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 16:44:55 WST 2001

Dennis Plester wrote:

> Thanks for the tip. I did in fact read my way through the diff file, and was
> p#$%ed off  when I couldn't find it. Will check it out again, and thanks for
> the short version! Where can I get the second patch, winehq?

Erm.. same place you probably got the transgaming patch - the code
section of transgaming.com. Right underneath the link to the transgaming
diff is the wine-update diff.

Russ %-)
Russell Keith-Magee
PhD Research Student
School of Computing, Curtin University of Technology
email: keithmag at cs.curtin.edu.au OR russ.magee at computer.org
WWW:   http://www.cs.curtin.edu.au/~keithmag
Ph: +61 8 9266 2129    FAX +61 8 9266 2819