[plug] Win 2000 and samba

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Fri Feb 23 16:35:45 WST 2001

Paul, John

>I've had Windows 2000 Pro hosts talking to Samba server's fine. However, I
>haven't tested it with the 2k boxes as part of an active directory network
>- but would've thought this'd make little difference.

I wasn't sure about the backwards compat  - good to know that it will talk
to samba.

Thanks for the responses (and have a good weekend :-)

cheers,

Dave.

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia