[plug] Problems with kpilot

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Fri Feb 23 16:33:04 WST 2001

>I could not find a "pre-compiled" package for mdk7.2 distro, but then I
>haven't tried all sources yet.  I'll keep looking.

Thought I saw kpilot on my mandrake install menus at home (or my memory's
failing me which is quite likely!). I've had similar troubles to others on
the list with my pilot and kpilot under RH6.1 - would get half way through
a sync, then crash.

But some records would come across and be duplicated when I tried again and
have to be deleted by hand. Very frustrating!

cheers,

Dave.

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia