[plug] Netwoksolutions Register Name Server

Squirrel squirrel at emerge.net.au
Sat Feb 24 14:49:07 WST 2001

Hi all has anybody had any experience with registering a name server with network solutions for a .com
I have been trying to set one up for a Month now with no success
I have filled in a contact form and I have received what I believe to be a contact handle
However the handle still cannot be found in the whois database
Every time I have filled in a hostform it is returned to me I forward it back then the next reply is
Cannot verify the authenticity of the request.
I have tried ringing them in the States all I get is a machine.
the domain name is squirrel-resources.com the name server is ns1-squirrel-resources.com
Any help would be greatly appreciated I am at the end of the line.