[plug] New subscriber

Anvil Iron iron at mail.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 1 17:18:52 WST 2001

I am a new subscriber,
I have a pentium 100  6.4gighard drive with 28mb of RAM. this will be
upgraded in the near future.
I bought the "Linux pocketbook third edition" and I have the choice of
Mandrake7.2 or Redhat7.0.
I chose redhat simply because my isp says it has limited support for this
package.
I got this error in the disk partition stage of the install

Error Last cylinder is not free
File ERRORS.txt not found - no verbose mesages available
Bye!

Does any one know how to fix this or where I would search to find more info.
Finally am I expecting too much to run linux on the above spec machine?

Regards.
Colin.Morton
Perth, Western Australia.
iron at iinet.net.au