[plug] virus scanning and postfix

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 1 18:10:00 WST 2001

I'm using Mandrake and the way it is setup doesnt seem to be using
procmail (or I would have used that to hook into!).  Did a search on
virus scanners on freshmeat and came up with amavis and amony (which is
now setup), but am still looking at the best way to link it in.  The
postfix mail transport is set to cyrus (which I presume is imap), but
all the howto use procmail, so I'll probably have to break a working
setup and experiment until it is set up the way I want it.

BillK