[plug] New subscriber

Anvil Iron iron at mail.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 1 18:09:25 WST 2001

Paul,
Thanks for the prompt response.
Im not sure what a disk druid is .
The error message came as soon as it loaded and would not let me go any
further.
>As for the error you've got: When did that error come up? As soon as
>fdisk/disk-druid loaded or as you tried to write the allocations to the
>disk?

>The sepcs of your machine are more than enough to get Linux working, but
>if you plan on trying to get X-windows working aswell, it will be a
>little on the slow side.
I am looking at using  a dual boot system (Win 95- Linux) until I upgrade
then I would like to use Linux and  WIN4LIN to run the few windows programs
that I need  ie(Autocad 2000) etc
Regards.
Colin.Morton
Perth, Western Australia.