[plug] Adaptec AVA 1502 and RH6.0

James Tan shishio at dingoblue.net.au
Wed Jan 3 08:13:04 WST 2001

Hello, I'm a windoze user and a linux newbie who wants to make a break from
using only windoze and this is one of my significant attempts to do so. I
have a 486DX/66Mhz/32megs/500megIDE/500megSCSI that I had running win95
mainly for internet use [IRC,email,http,ftp,icq etc] which ran fine for some
time now. Yesterday I decided to replace win95 with RH6.0 [what i could dig
up] but the only problem was there did not seem to be a SCSI adapter driver
for it. I tried the other AHA drivers with autoprobe but those didn't work.
Can anyone please help ?

Thanks for any help.

James