[plug] unsubscribe

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Mon Jan 8 15:27:55 WST 2001

I concur the instructions should be one the web site. People tend to not
read the full e-mail they receive when subscribed, just scan the top two
lines and think "cool I'm in" and disregard the rest. However
frustrating it is when subscribers send "flame bait" to the list It
would be better served if list members simply ignored them rather than
adding to the soup by posting snide/humerous/wittey/condescending
(delete as appropriate) remarks. On this last point I am now guilty
also, but at least if the web site is updated (10 mins and a few lines
of text?) there is no excuse from the people who just can't be bothered
reading instructions, at the moment we have to give them reasonable
doubt (check with a lawyer ;)

0.04c (as I believe is VAR)