[plug] A thank you to Pluggers

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Wed Jan 10 19:22:00 WST 2001

I recently posted a message to the mailing list enquiring if anyone
knew of a good (read: cheap) laptop rental service as I was going into
hospital (surgery was postponed by me, but is rapidly approaching
again) and I wanted to have something there to help pass the time as I
was recovering.  The response from this list was really great, and one
member even offered to lend me his laptop for the time I would be in
the hospital!  However, another plug member suggested that I call the
hospital and just check to see if they'd let me bring in my desktop
computer (and after all, it can't hurt to ask, right?).  Well, I took
his advice and the hospital agreed so now I'm all set to play Red
Alert II...errr....I mean improve my linux skills...while I'm
recovering!  Thanks again Pluggers for the offers of help and the
ideas :-)

Ari