[plug] win4lin - debian and 2.4 kernel

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Thu Jan 25 09:13:38 WST 2001

Thanks Leon

Here is question 4)

I have not yet used vnc but I understand that I can view the output of an
X desktop on another networked X system as a desktop on the remote
system, if so and there was a win4lin session in main systems desktop
would it not be viewed and controllable on the remote system?

On 1/25/01, 8:50:06 AM, Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.fdns.net> wrote regarding
Re: [plug] win4lin - debian and 2.4 kernel: