[plug] Voodoo 2 card for sale

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Thu Jan 25 09:50:11 WST 2001

Pluggers,

Last week I mentioned that I had three video cards up for sale. Two are
gone, but one 12 MB PCI 3dfx Voodoo 2 card is left, for $75 if anyone is
interested. I wasn't going to resort to posting this, but I just found out
that the Quokka managed to put a fax number instead of my home phone number
in their ad both last week and this week.

I have run the card under Win9x and Linux (Mandrake 7.1 & 7.2) and will
include a CD with the latest drivers for both operating systems.

If you wish to get in touch with me, I can be contacted on 9571 9303 during
business hours and 9302 1730 at home.

My home email is den at iinet.net.au <mailto:den at iinet.net.au> , but it would
probably be best to phone, or my work email address, as they are checked
more often!

Thanks

Dennis Plester.