[plug] ISPs Bizzpro

The Thought Assassin assassin at live.wasp.net.au
Sun Jan 28 00:06:15 WST 2001

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Ari Finander wrote:
> Many people here are or have been looking for alternate ISPs rather
> than Telstra/Primus/iiNet and are curious as to what other people on
> this list have to say about their experiences with various local ISPs.

I am sure there are lists around to discuss such a thing on.

> Again, if you see an email with "ISP" in the header, just delete it if
> it bothers you so much.

There is an accepted way to denote this, Ari: begin the subject line with
an [OT] and people will ignore it. They will still appreciate it if you
snip the unnecessary parts of your message so as to save bandwidth.

> Original message from: Christian <christian at amnet.net.au>
<SNIP>

If you're going to quote vast tracts of text that is irrelevant to your
post, can you at least do it the right way up?

-Greg Mildenhall