[plug] ISPs Bizzpro

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Sat Jan 27 22:26:23 WST 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 02:43:00AM +1600, Ari Finander wrote:
> Many people here are or have been looking for alternate ISPs rather
> than Telstra/Primus/iiNet and are curious as to what other people on
> this list have to say about their experiences with various local ISPs.
> I've been changing ISPs just about monthly for the last 5-6 months,
> and as such have had a chance to evaluate a few.  Again, if you see an
> email with "ISP" in the header, just delete it if it bothers you so
> much.

Many people on the list might also be interested in Swedish automobiles
too but the list has a purpose and it's not to discuss the peculiar
interests of subsections of subscribers.  What brings people to this
list is to discuss Linux-related things so if you can't do that then
perhaps you should go elsewhere.  Especially as you seem to view the
list as an outlet for your personal frustration at certain companies.
I'm sure no one wants to see the accusations going back and forth
between you and whatever ISP you happen to be bitching about this month.

I'm not going to start filtering on general words in the subject line --
in particular there might be many questions related to ISPs (and Linux!)
that I could and would help with.  Perhaps you should just learn to
confine yourself to the topic.