[plug] Star Office 5.2 incoming email message format

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 29 13:02:06 WST 2001

Can someone who uses Star Office 5.2 for email, tell me how to stop it
from viewing attachments inline; so that it only displays ASCII plain
text messages, unless I click on an attachment?

I am trying it for email, and, at present, it defaults to the HTML
versions of incoming email messages, when I click on the emails to view
them. I want it to default to the ASCII plain text messages, so that, if
a message comes in in HTML format, it does not open it, unless I click on
the HTML formatted attachment.

Thanks in anticipation.

Bret Busby