[plug] 2.4.0 wont boot on a toshiba laptop

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 30 07:39:20 WST 2001

on Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 04:20:07PM +0800, Joshua Pierre <alpha at indigo.net.au> wrote:
> Are you sure you compiled in support for the correct CPU? This could be
> a probem which is quite common.

Amazing how dumb a experianced sys admin can be! Im sure this is it -
Ive never had to check that space.

Yes everyone I did have my old kernel to boot.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065