[plug] OT: ADSL Telstra reliability/continuity of service vs others

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Jul 2 10:40:54 WST 2001

	I wasnt asking them to support Linux, I was asking them to reset the
virtual tunnel :)

	Yeh, basically broadband sucks in Australia. I dont know how Telstra
and the others get away with charging cents per megabyte, and they dont pay
for bandwidth that way (or so I hear).

	In some countries you can get a 10Mb perm link unlimited for less
than Telstra ADSL.

	As I said, back to dial up for me. And Ill be switching everything
over to Optus, and so will my family (well, everyone except my brother, but
he works for Telstra :))