[plug] Spam Attack

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 2 19:46:20 WST 2001

Thats what I was afraid of, 3.5K of e-mail in two hours is a lot of e-mail
to do it by hand. From memory it was averaging 1 e-mail every 2 seconds.

Trav

--
Kind regards,

Travis Read

iiNet Senior Support            | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at corporate.iinet.net.au  | 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS