[plug] Spam Attack

Martin marty at supine.com
Mon Jul 2 19:49:48 WST 2001

$author = "Travis Read" ;

> account. How can I get sendmail to scan through the mail spool and delete
> any e-mail sent to the address jdl02765 at mydomain.com.au?

i don't think sendmail can do this for you. you will have to eliminate those
messages from the queue.

if you do a mailq and look for the messageIDs and then delete both the body
and control file for each of these messages, you should be home and hosed.

if there are too many messages to do by hand, you might want to do it in
reverse. ie identify the good messages and move them out of the way and
delete the rest. either that, or write a script to automate it...

later
marty

"I can't buy what I want because it's free. Can't be what they want
because I'm me." - Corduroy, Pearl Jam