[plug] Unsubscirbe

Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Jul 4 09:46:22 WST 2001

Only joking :)

IM running a dual head 32M Matrox G400... Currently Im running with the matrox
drivers and powerdesk available from the matrox site

Since installing the beta drivers (1.3?) my machine completely locks up on
occasion when playing a 3d game (esp Unreal Tournament)

Has anyone had similar and found solutions?

Also, since I have a dual head card Im going to run a second monitor again using
Xinerama.

Does hardware accelerated 3D work under xinerama for the Matrox cards? Ive heard
they are best supported, but that some cards cant do 3D at the same time due to
the drivers.

Its not all important as I still have a windows partition so I can play games
from there. Itd just be one step closing to reclaiming 10gig of FAT32 partition
:)

Thanks

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com