[plug] Unsubscirbe

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Jul 4 13:14:11 WST 2001

	Re G450 tv out - spewing.... perhaps write them a well-worded email?
It cant be that hard for them......

	What do you mean by 'matrox driver driver source substituted'? Is
there a source patch for Xfree86?

	Isnt that the point of X's new module system?

	How do you differentiate between booting X into 3d or xinerama
modes? I know youd have to have seperate xconfig4 files (or whatever theyre
called :) but do you have to use startx? I like my little login screen :)