[plug] Cheap-ass CAD...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jul 6 12:01:58 WST 2001

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> Trevor Phillips wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of any easy to use software for Linux for rough house
> > designs, for virtual walk-thru's? Right now I'm thinking Quake3 Map Editor
>
> Please remind me never to visit your house. :-)

*rofl*
Well, I was considering using Half-Life map editors, since Half-Life has a
little more standard wall textures, etc...
Except Half-Life and all its paraphenalia is Windoze. (I could try Worldcraft
under WINE I suppose...)

Anyway, it's probably too late. We've already pretty much picked which house
plan we're going with... ^_^;;

I might check out Blender anyway - sounds really cool. (Not that I have much
time for cool things. *sigh*)

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :