[plug] Spark (PLUG server) downtime 07/07/01 12:00pm

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Fri Jul 6 15:28:34 WST 2001

Hi All

Apologies for the short notice, but Spark (and hence this mailing list and
the PLUG website) will be off-the-air between about 12:00pm and 1:00pm
Tomorrow afternoon, as it is moving premises.

WASP is relocating, so Spark has to go, and Linux Services WA has kindly
donated space on their network for it.

I am currently playing with IP Tunnels so Spark will be reachable on it's
existing IP address for a little longer (after the move) to give me a
chance to redelegate the domains properly, so other than the downtime
nothing should be affected.

It's new IP address will be 202.61.150.16[0], so if you are
telnetting/ssh'ing/pop3ing etc it may be a little less laggy to use that
directly, until I have a chance to fix the DNS

 - Matt

[0] and that IP address is actually active right now, due to a handy
    tunnel in the opposite direction.. :)