[plug] The New Linux Store Online

Chris Crawford chris at linuxwa.com.au
Mon Jul 9 17:39:49 WST 2001

Hello Pluggers,

After some late nights and copious amounts of beer/coffee/whatever our new
on-line store is operational. We would like you guys to come and check it
out, and give us your comments and thoughts about the store and it's design.

Please note that we are not currently taking orders from the store itself,
but any real queries should be forwarded to chris at linuxwa.com.au with your
comments.

Please feel free to test out all the services the page can offer, and let us
know if there is something you think it should have.

http://ecom.linuxwa.com.au/

(As the page detects incorrect credit card numbers, please do not enter your
real credit card numbers.)

Regards,

--
Chris Crawford