[plug] The New Linux Store Online

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 9 19:16:59 WST 2001

> After some late nights and copious amounts of beer/coffee/whatever our new
> on-line store is operational. We would like you guys to come and check it
> out, and give us your comments and thoughts about the store and it's design.

"Welcome to Linux Services WA, the Internet's premier source of quality
hand tools! We have tools for every building project. Thank you for
visiting."

I'll have a hammer and a box of screws, please.

PS. I've tried setting up the same Akopia store, we had a herbal
products
    business selling household hardware products for a while.

PPS. www.linuxconsultants.com.au also at a slightly progressed stage of
    development, anyone welcome to register as a consultant now online.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)