[plug] Internet Connection setup???

Shoobs shoobs at shoobs.com
Wed Jul 11 20:32:26 WST 2001

Is there any way to do this without reinstalling RH??? Problem is i don't
have the CD's any more as they were borrowed overnight from the library and
there not there anymore. Also....I have installed LILO on the first sectors
of the Linux partition but windowz 2000 is booting up first. How should i
change windows 2000's boot.ini so i can dual boot OS's.
Thanx for your help,
Shoobs