[plug] PHP talk last night

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Jul 13 00:05:03 WST 2001

I'll happily cover set userid and hacking of forms side of security but from
your catalogue i'll you cover the firepower side of things :)  I suppose it
is physical security!

Actually I wasn't considering SSL so if i do get around to putting something
together you mind if i quiz you on this side of things?

<php bigotry>
I see you are using ASP though, that will have to change ;)
</php bigotry>

mn