[plug] linux shop

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Jul 16 13:52:43 WST 2001

	I dunno, but I have to say (Im sure youve heard it a million times
before)

		Thats a fantastic last name :)

	From:	Alex Polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> on
16/07/2001 01:39 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	"plug at linux.org.au" <plug at plug.linux.org.au>@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	[plug] linux shop

	G'day List,
	Asbestos suit? Check
	Fire Extinguisher? Check
	Health Insurance? Check

	What is the name and contact details for the new Linux shop in
Perth?

	I have looked up the archives, but I think the posts were in July
and
	therefore are not yet archived.

	Alex

the system manager.