[plug] redhat7.1 help

Liam (Testius) Testius at geek.com
Wed Jul 18 16:31:00 WST 2001

Hey,
I recently got my hands on redhat7.1 and decided to try it out.
The install went well, untill I got to the partition part, I
selected the partition I wanted it installed on and an error
message came up, all I can remember in the error message was
something about 1024 cylinders and it not being supported,I was
alittle stetchy on the details becuase I did the scared newbie
linux thing and clicked cancel as soon as I saw an error message,
I then installed mandrake8.0 without a prob.

Cheers,
Liam.
Knowledge is the greatest power.